Buying and selling of property by individuals, corporate, real estate developers etc is one of the important aspects in the Indian real estate. Investing in real estate involves analyzing all possible risk factors and taking sensible decisions based on these, mostly for NRIs who are away from India.
Our from will do the Real Estate Services:
- Identification of buyer/seller.
- Identification of a suitable property as per the requirements of the client.
- Establishing title to the property.
- Ensuring that all documents are properly executed and delivered.
- Preparing & evaluating all the documents necessary to complete a transaction efficiently & correctly.
- Negotiating, drafting and reviewing sale and purchase agreements.
- A thorough physical inspection of the property in order to negotiate a better purchase price.
Representation before the Registrar/sub registrar for registration of the property..
Illegal Sale of Property or Transfer of property
In a real estate, individuals and NRI faces problem in respect of illegal sale of his property, by forging the document, by creating document, one of the most common ways is the impersonation of the owner who is selling or the one who is buying. Frequently there are cases where people impersonate as the owners and carry out the transactions especially search and earmark properties owned by NRIs. Then they prepare fake identification proofs and indulge in property fraud. Fake and forged documents are used to carry out fraudulent sales even Power of Attorney papers. Mostly overseas citizens have no access or knowledge on correct procedures and formalities involved in transferring of urban residential or commercial or rural agriculture properties. This would require complete knowledge, awareness and diligence in handling these issues at various levels.
WHEN YOU NEED A LEGAL ASSISTANCE OF A LAWYER FOR PROTECTION OF YOUR RIGHTS AEQUITASJURIS REAL ESTATE LEGAL SERVICES IS HERE TO HELP.